Thursday, March 17, 2011

Miracle Ride...

As I said on a post last night, I am playing "catch up" before we hit birthday celebrations, which will require MUCH blogging. We have a BIG surprise in store for Anna Lauren, and I cannot wait to share the pictures!

However, they had a Miracle Ride at school a few weeks ago, and I just remembered to get these pictures off the daycare site. So thankful our daycare director takes pictures for us!

The Miracle Ride was a remote control airplane and they got to take a ride around the parking lot, and guess what...they got to drive...or so they think! From what I understand, the plane was controlled by someone on the outside of the airplane. Whatever took place that day, the kids thought it was great fun, and the parents were glad the airplane stayed on the ground since children were "supposedly" driving.

Anna Lauren and Holli Grace waiting on their turn to ride...

Holli Grace and Anna Lauren riding in the airplane...

No comments: