Sunday, December 4, 2011

1st Pep Rally...

I think it would be fair to say we all wonder what our children will end up liking/doing throughout their school years.  If I had to say what I "think" Anna Lauren will do...I would say that last week we  went to our first of many of her pep rallies!

Anna Lauren just enjoyed an 8 week cheer camp, which ended with a pep rally last Tuesday night.  Thursdays were BIG days at our house because it meant ballet and cheer!  She loves ballet each week and really enjoyed cheer as well.  We will continue to give her the opportunity to experience different things and one day she will know what she "really" loves and wants to invest her time doing...


Anna Lauren and Kenly waiting on the pep rally to start...


In her spot ready to go...all smiles for sure!


Coming down from a jump...I was too slow to get an "action" shot...


Another jump/kick (maybe)...I for sure was not a cheerleader so I don't know all the names...


Time for stunts...think they've got some "learning" to do before they can really stunt!



Waiting her turn while others were stunting...




One of Holli Grace's many faces...



Last but not least...the "dance"...

No comments: