Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally...A Boat Ride!

If I had $10 for every time Anna Lauren asked me if we could go out on Mr. Billy's boat, I would have enough money saved to go to Disney World.  The kid LOVES Mr. Billy's boat.  However, after patiently waiting and asking a million times, the day came to go on Mr. Billy's boat.  We spent Saturday morning on the boat and then went to the Williams house to eat lunch and play.  It was a super fun day...we ALWAYS have a good time with the Williams family!  And thanks Mr. Billy for taking Anna Lauren...she is one happy girl now!



Can you tell she was happy to be on the boat?


Adam and Jack are a little more hesitant...but...not Ellie!  The second the boat stops, she is ready to jump in for a swim.  No telling how long her Mommy made her soak in the bath to get all that reservoir funk off.  Katie doesn't get in the water with us...she thinks it is gross!


Off the boat she goes...too bad I couldn't see her face...


And in goes Cooper!


Cooper didn't cry and seemed to enjoy himself...but...I'm not sure he knew what to think!


Not only did she want to ride on the boat...she wanted to ride on the tube...


Let's go Mr. Billy...I'm ready!


Doing good...all smiles!


Whoa!


Still smiling...


She's done...it got faster, which meant bumpy...she did NOT like that!


So...maybe it will be more fun with Daddy!


Nope...too bumpy...she was done!  She informed me Mr. Billy needed to take the banana or buy a tube that she could sit in...she wants to sit up.  I mean she isn't picky, huh?


And this little guy was completely happy sound asleep...wind blowing through his hair and Anna Lauren's sunglasses blocking the sun...I may could have gone to sleep too!

No comments: