Saturday, June 2, 2012

Super Fun Fridays...

I LOVE my job, but I really LOVE my job in June and July because we only work 1/2 days on Friday!  Anna Lauren is old enough to understand 1/2 day Fridays so I assured her we would have "super fun Fridays" this summer.  Friday was our first 1/2 day Friday, and we for sure had super fun Friday!

When I picked Anna Lauren up from school, I also got Rileigh and Emmy.  Christy's birthday is Sunday so I decided I would let them "throw" her a surprise party when they came over for dinner.  We headed to Dollar Tree to get some supplies, Kroger, and then back home to decorate.  After the house was "party ready" we went to the pool for a little while and then back home to party.


Ms. Christy's zebra cake...Anna Lauren picked the zebra, and she was so proud when we picked it up at Kroger.  We had decorations all over the house...guess I got distracted with the craziness and didn't take any pictures. 


Anna Lauren, Emmy, Christy, and  Rileigh...and yes, the girls have dress-up clothes on...


Blowing out the candles...the little ones must help and then have another turn to blow them out themselves...they are too funny!


And the most exciting part was the girls got to spend the night...here they are all set on their "fluffy" pallet in the living room.


Saturday morning we got donuts and then headed to the park before the girls had to leave for another birthday party...


And sweet Cooper just watches the craziness, runs as fast as he can right behind them, and then cries when they will not let him play with them. And this is what it will be like the rest of his life...thankfully, Elliot will be bigger real soon and they can play!

No comments: