Sunday, September 16, 2012

33rd Birthday...

Last Tuesday I celebrated my 33rd birthday...it was just a normal day of work and taking Anna Lauren to tumble/cheer.  However, we did do a little celebrating.  Matt and Cooper met us after tumble/cheer, and we enjoyed dinner on the patio at McAlister's...the weather was great!  After dinner, they surprised me with a HUGE cupcake we all shared.  Then...they headed home before me and had balloons hanging on the front porch along with some flowers.  Love them and could not think of a better way to celebrate my birthday!
 

I mean who could resist flowers from this little man?

 
Of course "my" balloons were their pick...


Cooper was very proud of his Barney balloon...it was Elmo for a while but now he is liking him some Barney too!


Let me just say...I'm so blessed to have this man! 


Cooper was "cheesing" it this night...he has funny smiles in every picture...

1 comment:

Jeremy and Christy said...

That smile from Cooper with the flowers, I LOVE IT! Precious little man!!