Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cooper's School Birthday Party...

Friday Cooper celebrated his birthday at school with his friends.  I sent Elmo cupcakes and juice for them to enjoy at snack time.
 
 
Go ahead and laugh...Anna Lauren and I did!  The lady at Wal-Mart was so confident she could make me some Elmo face cupcakes.  We don't think these quite look like Elmo, but hey, Cooper and his friends didn't care!


Party favors for his friends...


I think someone knows it is his special day...


Layne...


Love this picture of Bristol...


Sweet birthday boy enjoying his cupcake...I'm sure the teachers were thrilled I sent red cupcakes.


Cora...


Owen...my oh my...look at his hands!

Needless to say, I think they were excited to have something besides their "normal" snack!  And Cooper told me he had an Elmo party at school so I think he must have enjoyed himself.

No comments: