Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day...

Everyone knows that Matt is the fun parent...not me!  To everyone's surprise, I decided to get out of my "comfort" zone and have a little fun.  Friday was cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A...if you had partial costume, you got a chicken sandwich...or...head to toe got you a combo meal.  We went all out and had a free dinner!  And yes, this was all my idea...believe it or not!


I let the kids color black spots on their legs with a washable marker...not a good idea, it smeared, but they thought it was great fun.  Especially Cooper who wanted to color his entire leg.


Thanks to the starter kit on the Chick-fil-A website, we printed everything we needed...we were all dressed just the same.



Matt and I just taped black spots on our legs and flip flops...




Of course Cooper refused to wear his shirt, but we took it in and they gave him a free meal...


No shirt, but he liked the nose and ears...silly kid!


And Cooper's favorite part of his cow costume...

1 comment:

Christy said...

Look at you, Mandi Calvert! Stepping out of your comfort zone!! You all look cute! Love this fun family!!! :)