Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Treats...

Anna Lauren likes to do something other than the traditional Valentine's Day cards you exchange with your friends.  So...I look on pinterest and narrow it down to five or six things I'm willing to do and she picks what she wants for her friends and teachers.  And Cooper...well, I just pick for him.  And then there is my sweet friend Leah who always designs anything I ask of her.  Anna Lauren has even learned to say...will you ask Ms. Leah to make this for me?


This year we did hot chocolate for their teachers and Cooper gave his friends goldfish...



I was so so excited when Anna Lauren said she would us her same box from last year for her Valentine's Day cards...we have been extremely busy so it was nice to not have to make another one.


And really...how cute is the box anyway?  Why would you not use it again?


Anna Lauren picked pixy stixs for her friends...


And we couldn't forget her cheer squad...


And just for fun her cheer coach...

I blog all this so one day I can look back and say...what was I thinking?  The traditional cards were not good enough?  Looking at my blog I should know why I never had a free minute to just "sit" and do "nothing".

No comments: