Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day...

Our Valentine's Day...


Table is set for breakfast...


Couldn't find the kind of cinnamon rolls I wanted so I had to make these work...not my favorite hearts.


Anna Lauren was so proud of the big card they got me and the present she wrapped all by herself.


My boys...Cooper is in the "cheese" phase...have to catch him off guard to get his sweet smile.


My card and chocolate from Matt and the kids...


LOVED the inside of my card...


This is a big deal and it for sure made me smile...Anna Lauren does not say nice stuff like this EVER!


Our cruise is fast approaching...so...Cooper got a new swimsuit and flip flops.  Yes, he will be the cutest little boy on the ship!  Anna Lauren got a gift certificate to go shopping for her own swimsuit...that is more fun to her!


Matt rolled his eyes when he opened his present, and Anna Lauren and I got our feelings hurt because we were excited about his "organizer".  He thought I was trying to "organize" his life...but really, he handles all our travel stuff...from planning, to paperwork, to directions, etc.  So...I found him this cool folder with 8 pockets so he can organize all our cruise stuff rather than carrying 10 manilla folders (what he normally does).  He then decided he liked his present.


Our candy bowl is full and treats from school have not even made it to the bowl...oh my!  And check out these super cute monkeys Nanna sent...I loved them!


Cooper showing off his love bug shirt his teacher made for everyone in his class.


Anna Lauren's treats from school...


Cooper's treats from school...


Matt and I were so excited about our family date night...on the way, the kids got quite...yep...sound asleep!  We were like...really?


Love the rare moments we catch them loving each other!


So...here we are...family date night at Waffle House, one of our favorites!  You could make reservations for this fine dining experience, which came complete with pink waffles!


So excited her waffle was pink!


This child...so full of life!  Love her to pieces, but I will never say she is not difficult...she challenges us every single day!


So so thankful for the "loves" God has blessed me with...and on Valentine's Day and every other day, I'm glad they are mine!


Of course Anna Lauren wouldn't cooperate...she called herself being funny when she messed up every single picture.  But...I love Cooper's sweet smile!



Fun Valentine's Day...and now we are on to our next thing.  Hosting a baby shower this week and back on the road to cheer some more! Let's just say we are in a SUPER busy season of life right now...I'll be ok when things SLOW down!

No comments: