Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Has Sprung...

Pretty sure I get it from my mother...Spring by far one of my favorite times of the year!  Today we got the Easter eggs out of the attic, which always puts a smile on my face and just makes me happy.  I love all the bright colors, the thought of planting pretty flowers (my mother laughing at me because she knows she does it for me most of the time), new Easter outfits for the kids, sandals, perfect running weather, etc.


I have decided that you need all types of clear jars, cylinders, vases, etc...I use mine all the time and just change them out for each season.  These jars are one of my favorites!



This is not going to stay like this...every time I look up, Cooper has the bunny out of the bowl.  Pretty sure it now has pizza on its ears from Cooper's supper.


We LOVE the beach...Anna Lauren and I decided today that when our eggs come out we need sand/shells in our jars for summer time.  But for now, we'll enjoy our bright and cheery Easter decorations.



I told you...I use my mason jars ALL the time!


Love pulling out the eggs Anna Lauren made every year while at Ridgecrest daycare...sweet little hand prints!


One of my new favorite places to decorate for the holidays...the table at the top of my stairs...


Anna Lauren was getting some eggs in vases for her room so Cooper thought he needed some too...he did it all by himself!


Anna Lauren has a little bit of me in her...I can so remember decorating my room when I was a little girl.  She has started wanting to decorate for every holiday...here are her Easter decorations...notice the cheer bows she put around the bottom of the vases with eggs.


On her night stand by her bed...


And by far the cutest little bunny in our house!

No comments: