Sunday, March 30, 2014

Whew...Made It Through March!

I have spent many, many hours this weekend updating our blog, but I can now say March is FINALLY updated.  So glad to have our crazy, busy month up to date, but I just cannot help but blog. I want my kids to always have a scrapbook of themselves, their family, and their friends.  This is just one of my gifts to them that hopefully one day they will be glad I did for them.  And...I'm pretty sure the grandparents like reading the blog so I enjoy doing it for them to read too.  It's hard when you don't get to see the grandkids as often as you would like so this gives them a little piece of their grandkids every week or so.  

And now we are on to April...sad to say, but it is turning out to be just as busy.  But...there is always hope...May is looking pretty calm right now!

No comments: