Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Summer Toys...

Last week Cooper saw a Spiderman scuba diving set (what he calls it) at Hobby Lobby and has talked about it everyday since he saw it at the store.  I finally told him if he had enough money to buy it, we would go back...well, he was short $1 or $2, but I chipped in and he got it today.  He was so proud!


After nap time, we went to the pool for just a few minutes...but...it was cold and the rain was coming so we couldn't stay long.


But we did stay long enough to try out this bumper boat we got at Sam's today.  The kids liked it but really didn't beg for it...I was the one that thought it would be so much fun and told them I would buy it for them as their summer treat.


If they can just share, I think it really will be a fun toy...


No comments: