Friday, June 13, 2014

An Early Father's Day...

Several weeks ago I asked Matt if he wanted a gift or an adventure for Father's Day, and we can all guess what my oldest kid said...an adventure!  I gave him several options and he chose Geyser Falls because he said he had always wanted to go.  So...we took the day off of work (assuming less crowded than weekend) and headed to Philadelphia this morning.


Family selfie as we are pulling out of town...






I think I was most impressed with the "beach area"...it felt just like you were at the beach and the water was very shallow so Cooper could play by himself in the sand and then in/out of the water...perfect!



Yes, I have more pictures of Cooper because he was my play mate all day...like I said, Matt wanted an "adventure" for Father's Day so he and Anna Lauren were going down all the slides.  And it was the craziest thing...there were no lines...very slim crowd today, which was great for us!


This picture would probably be really cute cropped, but I'm too tired for all that.  At least we have a family picture from our fun day!



These three melt my heart...love them all so very much!  And the coolest thing is watching this "big" kid be their Daddy.  One day they will realize they really do have the best Daddy!

Matt, thanks for choosing such a fun Father's Day adventure...we LOVED spending the day with you and love you so very much!

No comments: