Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Emmy's 7th Birthday...

Saturday night we celebrated Emmy's 7th birthday...she had a family (thankfully they consider us family) swim party at her Granna and Granddaddy's house.  We ALWAYS have a fun time hanging out and this time we enjoyed celebrating with Emmy!


From time to time Anna Lauren will tell me she wants a sister...I tell her she has two "adopted" sisters...Rileigh and Emmy.  They really are the sweetest friends and considering it is 3 (super hard number for girls), they do great together and fuss very very little.


Anna Lauren knew exactly what Emmy needed for her birthday...in case you don't know, every girl needs "bling bling" goggles.


Anna Lauren used her own money and bought hers a couple months ago so she was thrilled I let her get them for Emmy too so they could match.  


Doesn't get much cuter than this birthday girl...


Cooper and his "scuba diving" goggles...yes, they are almost as big as his face...so funny!


If we could all love life and have as much fun as this little kid...he is so much fun!  Love, love, love him and all his sweetness! 


If you cannot tell by their faces, all 5 of our kids love the water...for sure their happy place!


This slide never gets old...they have so much fun sliding, sliding, and sliding some more.


Happy, happy 7th birthday, Emmy!  And just wow...where have our little ones gone?


These two little ones...I hope they will be as close as the girls...they had a big time Saturday and were loving them some cake pops!


And we ended the night by bringing Emmy and Rileigh home for a sleep over...Cooper wants Elliot to spend the night, but he hasn't come home with us yet...maybe one day soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmy looks so cute. But man, i really think she would look even better with 2 fingers in her little gash and my rock hard cock down her throa . And right when shes about to squirt im gonna pull my fingers out of her tight juicy pussy and my throbbing cock out from her mouth, grab her hair, turn her around bend her over and destroy that little twat of hers with the hard fast pounding im gonna give her

Anonymous said...

I wanna feel my entire cock in her ass and give her a solid vag fucking til she is screaming for a creampie in her little pussy

Unknown said...

Hey Anonymous I have pics and videos y'all might like.
My email address is jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
jamesrollins390@aol.com

Unknown said...

Would you like some pics and videos. I have an app I use to transfer them to you. Contact me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
jamesrollins390@aol.com

Unknown said...

Would you like some pics and videos. I have an app I use to transfer them to you. Contact me at jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
jamesrollins390@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Would love to fuck her ass hard and cum in her mouth

Anonymous said...

i would havefucked her in the ass lomg ago hercunt is almost ready now