Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Friday Night Bowling...

Last Friday night Anna Lauren had a friend spend the night. Originally we were going to go swimming but the weather was kind of yucky so we decided to do something different.  Anna Lauren picked bowling...McKenna and Cooper were most excited about her choice!


I cannot figure out why girls cannot just stand beside each other and take a picture...




This picture cracks me up...I mean check out that form!


This form may be a little better...


And this kid was so fun to watch...he loved it!  But you know, if any type of ball is involved, he is happy.





My favorite picture of the night!






Cooper wanted me to take a picture of his shoes...he was so proud. Matt has taken him bowling one other time, but he just wore his tennis shoes...he thought he was something else with these shoes. And I must say...they are pretty cute!  For sure a fun activity that we'll have to do again with the kids...

No comments: