Saturday, April 23, 2016

Morning at the Ballpark...

It was a beautiful morning to be at the ballpark and watch our little man play baseball...



I did not even really get a picture of his first at bat...it happened so fast.  Pretty sure he hit the first pitch, and he hit it hard.  Was a great hit!!!




Getting ready for his second at bat, and I must say...there is something about a little boy in a baseball uniform...just precious!




So maybe this breaks my heart just a little...if you don't hit it after so many pitches, the tee comes out.  Look at him...he is devastated. He told me the night before that one of his friends told him he had to use the tee at his last game because he didn't try his best.  He got tears in his eyes and said, but mommy, I did try my best.  I was so hoping he would hit it both times today.  


I mean devastated...he was still "pouting" when he got to first...


This is the first year of coach pitch, we know he will get better...just a little hard to convince him that he will get better when he wants to be the best right now.


Sliding in to home plate hopefully made it all better...

No comments: