Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday Morning Baseball...

Last Saturday morning, we got to watch Cooper play a little baseball.  Nanna took him to his first game of the season so this was our first time to get to watch him play.  Pop Pop, MeMe, and Anna Lauren were all there to watch him too.


Go Blue Warriors...


He started out playing on the pitcher's mound... 



His first at bat, he hit the ball...











He played a little first base...or should we say...he played in the dirt?  He was trying to get his baseball cap dirty.  I think his goal is to see how dirty he can get.




Getting ready for his second time to bat...




He had to hit off the tee this time, and he was so upset.  I was standing at first base taking pictures, and when he got to first base he crossed his arms, looked at me, and said...I am FRUSTRATED!!!  I asked him why, and he said because I had to hit off that tee.  Then he didn't want to leave the field...he wanted to stay and practice batting.  He will get it...just has to keep practicing!

No comments: