Friday, November 11, 2016

End of Volleyball Season...

Anna Lauren's volleyball season ended last Saturday morning. Matt and I left a few minutes early to go to Cooper's soccer game, and I asked Regina to take a picture of the girls for me...umm...this is what I got...



I think Anna Lauren "liked" volleyball, but I do not think she "loved" volleyball.  Cheer is in full swing now so I would be surprised if she even asks to play again.  But...she tried it and now she knows there is something besides cheer rather she ever plays again or not.


It was super nice that volleyball and soccer are at the same place so we could go from game to game on Saturday mornings.  After volleyball last Saturday we went to watch this cutie play...and...he even scored a goal!!!  That is a big deal this year since he is playing with the older boys.  However, he has gotten better and better each game, and we are proud of him!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely little ass