Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween...

Every year is kind of different but this year Halloween fell on a Monday, we actually trick or treated on the actual day, and we trick or treated in our subdivision (my favorite)...


Anna Lauren decided to go as a "western girl"...couldn't convince her to wear a hat, but she did wear cowboy boots.  I mean for a kid who "pretends" to like dress up it was dressed up in her opinion. And Cooper...well, he finally decided to be a FBI agent.  He loves dress up so he has many options to choose from...


Anna Lauren loves to pass out candy...


But then they were ready to "trick or treat"...


Cooper ran into a friend from his class...and obviously this little girl likes Cooper because I heard her calling his name from what seemed like a mile away.


This is just one bag of candy...so...we ended with two piles this big. Therefore, I call that successful night of "trick or treat"...


Cooper LOVES Mr. Rudy across the street...but...he does NOT like for Mr. Rudy to dress up scary.  He was "mad" at Rudy.  However, Rudy took his scary mask off and brought him a popsicle so then...Cooper was all better!

We had a fun night and now we are into November, which means it is officially holiday season.  Some people love that thought...I however, can quickly get stressed.  I have to work really hard to not allow myself to get overwhelmed...I get so caught up in the what all has to be done that I have a hard time actually enjoying the special time of the year.

No comments: