Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sam's Visit...

Most of the pictures from Sam's visit or in other posts, but I found a few randoms that I wanted to be sure to blog...


The 2nd week Sam was here, Matt and I had to work.  But...I couldn't stand it so I worked 1/2 day Monday through Thursday and took off Friday.  My boss let me work 7-11 so I had all afternoon with the kiddos.  This particular afternoon we hit up Fat Cat...





Woah...can we say masterpiece (wink, wink)...


Painting is obviously exhausting...sound asleep in the buggy at Wal-Mart...


This particular day Cooper was Batman...we had lunch with Batman at Chick-fil-A, and he went to the park as Batman.


Makes it way more fun when someone will "fight" with you...



Morning snuggles with Sam while Mommy was at work...


He got so off schedule during the break...some days it's hard being a little guy.


One day Mommy was his horse...


A lazy day when you just stay inside because there is ice everywhere...and it is freezing cold...


And they finally got to play virtual golf the night before she left...


When I look back through the pictures, I realize just how much fun we have when all five us are together.  We love having Sam "home" and are always thankful she wants to come and spend time with us!

No comments: