Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mississippi State Fair...

We have taken the kids to the state fair the past couple of years and always had the best time.  However, this year was a little disappointing.  We were not able to go until the last day, and Anna Lauren got invited to go with a friend for her birthday.  So...not only was it so crowded you could hardly walk without bumping into someone, Cooper was missing his sister and favorite riding buddy.  If we go next year, we will do it all different so that hopefully it will be fun like it has been in the past.


I cannot ride rides because I get sick so this has always been my favorite...I couldn't pass it up when Cooper wanted to do it first.  However, I thought it was fast...it was so slow that I stopped at one point and had to push myself down.  The boys zoomed on down though...


Not that best pictures but at least Nanna captured us all three going down the slide...



He was excited to be at the fair until he realized how long all the lines were...then the excitement kind of went down hill.  He wasn't willing to wait in line for whatever reason.  


Matt rode a ride or two with him.  Matt would have ridden anything with him, but honestly, he wasn't into the long lines. 









Other than the water ride, that is about all he did...like I said, we will do it all different next year so that hopefully it will be more fun...


We did bump into these girls long enough to take a quick picture but by this time, we were like...we are going home...we were over the fair!!!

No comments: