Saturday, October 28, 2017

Nanna's 69th Birthday...


Yesterday I only worked half a day so I could pick the kids up when they got out of school and go to Brookhaven to surprise Nanna on her 69th birthday.  Pulling off a surprise is always challenging, but Nanna was pretty surprised when she opened the door to two little cuties holding balloons for her!!!


We let Nanna pick where she wanted to eat birthday dinner...we were not shocked when she picked a place she could get a good salad, steak, and potato (her favorite).  


After dinner, we came back to Nanna's house for birthday cake...


I had such a special relationship with my grandmother, and I'm thankful that these two have the same relationship with my mom that I had with hers.  


Something about singing happy birthday is just fun...smiles all around!!!


I'm sure sister was doing something funny...


No opening presents or blowing out candles without Cooper's help...he loves being in the middle of birthday celebrations!


Such a fun night with Nanna...we love celebrating birthdays and look forward to celebrating many more with her!!!

No comments: