Saturday, April 4, 2020

Spring Break Cruise Vacation ~ Day 3...

We were suppose to be in Key West on day 3.  When the announcement was made the afternoon before that we would not be able to stop in Key West due to the wind, we were so disappointed.  I was most excited about this stop, and Cooper and I had told each other just one day of being sick on the ship and then we can get off/get a break from the rocking.  These are all things you know can happen when you cruise so you have to just let it go and move on.


On day 3, Cooper woke up a new person.  He was not sick and was ready to take on the day.  Matt and I were thrilled for him because he was SO pitiful the previous day.   I however was still not feeling the best.  I did manage to spend a little time at the pool that afternoon, but other than that, I was in bed most of the day.


He was back to himself and loved every minute of the magician.


We all went to bed SUPER excited about being in the Bahamas when we woke up the next morning.

No comments: