Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not a "Rag Muffin" Today...

As I've said in previous posts, Anna Lauren will only let Ra Ra (teacher) fix her hair...so...off to school she goes with pony tail holders, bows, etc. The fun part of this is that I get so excited about picking her up and seeing what her hair is going to look like. Well, this week she has done some better and not taken her hair down as soon as we get in the car so we took a few pictures tonight to show she isn't always a "rag muffin" with her hair going everywhere!

Her new favorite snack ~ peanut butter. And yes, I hand her a spoon and the jar, and she goes to town. No worries...I will never feed my guests peanut butter from Anna Lauren's jar...but...if I can get supper cooked and she is entertained for 5 minutes...so what if she eats peanut butter out of the jar, right?

And I failed to mention...not only does Anna Lauren have the "salan" at school...she also has the "spa". She gets manicures and pedicures frequently from Ra Ra...once again, only Ra Ra can do this too...I'm beginning to think Ra Ra is going to have to move in with us, and we'll just have to pay for her college.
All jokes aside, we are so blessed...Ra Ra is truly a gift from God...not one day do I worry about Anna Lauren when she is with her and although it frustrates me sometimes, I had much rather Anna Lauren cry to stay with her teacher rather than come home than cry because she does not want to go. And yes, she cries Ra Ra all the way home some days...and the new thing is that when she gets in trouble, she starts screaming for Ra Ra. Help...what are we going to do when Ra Ra goes to nursing school and cannot work?

2 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

My girls love peanut butter on a spoon too!
ALC looks too cute in her pig tails! She is darling. We'll have to get together again and eat/play! It was good to talk with you guys some Sunday!

K Storm said...

She is adorable with those little piggie tails!! Love that girl!