Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who Would Have Thought...

When Aunt Kate and Aunt Kelly gave Anna Lauren this adorable dress for Christmas, who would have thought she would want to wear it with her rubber boots? Well, this morning she was pretty sure she was going to wear her dress and rubber boots to church. Fortunately, just as we were walking out the door she saw her "church" shoes and decided to wear them. However after her nap today, she was right back in the rubber boots.

And the "rag muffin" hair? What am I going to do...as soon as I fix it, she takes it down. Ra Ra (her teacher) is the only one that can fix the childs hair and she will leave it...her hair is getting long enough that it really needs to be fixed. Ugh...the challenges of a two year old, right?

And last but not least...I think the time is coming...she is so very interested in the potty. Tonight she kept saying she had to go to the bathroom after her bath, but she was determined to be in the position that daddy is in when he goes to the bathroom. And what happened...she missed the "potty", but she did go to the bathroom. I still want her to be my "baby", but I think it is time to consider potty training...I will soon be talking to her teacher because her teacher suggested we do it at the same time to make it easier on all of us...

5 comments:

meurrier said...

Love the boots!! I am dreading the day that Myla argues with me about what she wants to wear! Don't you?

K Storm said...

SS likes his rainboots too. She looks like such a big girl in that picture...it just isn't right!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Wow, she really is getting so big! And just get ready, there are many clothing arguments ahead! I have to pick Rileigh's clothes out the night before and the next morning I have her get dressed while she is half asleep! Potty training is no fun, but just think, NO MORE DIAPERS!!

Kristi Voss said...

How cute! The boots are awesome.

Jeanelle said...

SO CUTE! Look at her, being a model and posing for the camera! I love it!