Sunday, February 15, 2009

Queen MeMe...


Yes...that is right...you are looking at Queen MeMe, Mandi, and Matt! I failed to mention to the world of blogging that MeMe was Queen of the Mardi Gras Ball because it was a surprise to everyone attending the ball...only close family and friends knew of her royalty ahead of time.

We had a great weekend attending the ball and spending time with family and friends. However, we are tired so I'm going to get ready for the week ahead of us and go to bed.

I just wanted to give you a quick glimpse of our Queen...I will post more pictures later this week. You would have thought Matt was getting paid to capture the evening through photographs...I think there are over 300 I just looked through...wow...how will we ever pick our favorites? It is like wedding pictures!

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

I love it! How much fun ;)

Kristi Voss said...

You guys look very nice. I hate the Williams are moving? U guys just come to Collinsville!!!