Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...

While Matt and my brother, Brad, rode their bikes some 40 plus miles this morning, the rest of us headed to the pumpkin patch. I took Anna Lauren, Reid, and Jake to the pumpkin patch, and we enjoyed a gorgeous day of taking a hay ride through the farm and picking pumpkins!

Look what I found at the pumpkin patch...Jake the Scarecrow and Reid and Anna Lauren the Sunflowers!
Jake and Reid waiting our turn to load up for the hay ride...

Anna Lauren ready for the hay ride to start...she has her camera ready!

Only in Rankin County / Mississippi will you see a Zedonk (1/2 donkey, 1/2 zebra)...don't ask...her name is April because she was born in April. Again...only in Mississippi!

You cannot see her hands but Anna Lauren was waving bye bye as hard as she could to this donkey...she waved and blew kisses...not sure what made her so interested in this particular donkey. There were several other donkeys and goats at this particular stop, but she was only interested in this one.

Anna Lauren with her pumpkin...she got the first one saw and only went back for another one because the stem broke on the first one. Her pumpkin picking was a total of 10 seconds and then she was off to play.

Ok mom, if you insist, I'll take a picture by my pumpkin, but would you hurry? And be sure to check out the outfit...she was determined to wear jeans with her dress...I offered leggings and no, only jeans! It actually wasn't too bad...she got lots of compliments so I guess I was worrying over nothing.

I love this look...she was having so much fun!

Reid and Jake with their pumpkins...they went for the big ones while Anna Lauren and I went for the little ones!

No comments: