Saturday, October 24, 2009

We Loved Boston...

Matt and a few co-workers had the opportunity to go to Boston for some training Tuesday through Friday. Well, thanks to frequent flyer miles and a MeMe who agreed to keep Anna Lauren, I was able to join him in Boston on Wednesday. We absolutely loved the city, and would back again in a second!

While Matt was in training on Thursday, I took a trolley tour of the city...it was a beautiful day with the temperature in the 70s...could not have been any better for sight seeing. This was just one of the many pictures I took of the trees...they were just beautiful!
I love Fall so this made me smile every time I walked out of the hotel. Across the street from the hotel was a "market" that put pumpkins and fresh flowers on the sidewalk every day.

Four people went from the State Department of Health...here are three of them (Ramona, Joe, and Matt). And let me just tell you, I was a little hestitant about traveling with a group of computer "nerds" but they were so fun and included me as if I was one of them although I was the only spouse that tagged along.
We were on the 16th floor of our hotel and this was our view from our room...

This was our view from the 16th floor window while waiting on the elevator in the hotel...

Left to Right: Mark (the big boss), Matt, Ramona, and Joe at Cheers
Mark said they could skip meetings on Friday and sight see...so...we all headed out for one last day in Boston. We didn't get so lucky this day as it was in the 40s and windy but we still had a fun and enjoyed our last day in Boston.

Matt and I across the street from Harvard...now we can say, we went to Harvard!

Matt and I in front of our hotel, which was really cool. It was a jail that had been converted to a hotel so it had a really cool history and also had some of the originals from the jail.

No comments: