Sunday, December 6, 2009

All Dressed Up...

I love Sunday mornings when Anna Lauren actually cooperates and lets me dress her the way I want...this morning she proudly wore a dress her Nanny bought her. However, she told her teachers at church that her Daddy bought her a new dress. When I asked her why she was telling everyone that when she knew her Nanny bought it for her she said, I'm being silly and just laughed! Hopefully this is not the beginning of lies...

And better yet, she even agreed to take a few pictures before we left for church...

We only had one disagreement...I was going to put her in red tights and black shoes and she insisted black tights and shoes after she realized she was NOT wearing white tights, which did not match at all.

And we like to see Daddy all dressed up too...he looked so handsome!

No comments: