Monday, December 28, 2009

Smiles Spotted in Gulfport...

These are just some random pictures I took while we were in Gulfport the past few days...

And if you are wondering why oh why there have been so many pictures lately, I have a plan in mind. For Christmas I did a photo book for Matt's parents by downloading our blog as well as two other blogs (Matt's sisters), and it turned out fabulous! So...with this in mind, I've been posting many more pictures to our blog so I can do this for us as well...I'm dying to do just an Anna Lauren book!







2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Hey! Somehow I stumbled on to your blog so I continue to stop by occassionally!

Yes, blogging is a great way to journal for any books you want to put together. I have already made three books for Kolton and one for Kannon with blog info! I am thankful to have all of this already documented so putting the books together is easy!

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

meurrier said...

Did you tell me that you used blurb.com to make your books?