Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving at School...

These pictures are a couple weeks old, but I just downloaded them from Facebook and wanted them to put in my "blog book" at the end of the year.

Little Indians at school...would have been nice if they had told me what day they would be wearing their painted t-shirts so I could have sent Anna Lauren in jeans...the flowered pants are a bit much (Anna Lauren is second from the left).

Anna Lauren and her best friend, Holli Grace (or GG if you ask Anna Lauren). They got to pick their Indian names...it started by asking them their favorite animal...Anna Lauren said pig...who knows where that came from...

I'm thinking Anna Lauren may like her some Garrett...that is "ok" because Mommy and Daddy love Garrett too...we taught him Sunday School last year, and he is precious!

1 comment:

Lyn's Podcast said...

Ohh wow... they are so cute :)