Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday Cake...

For some crazy reason, our students have class on Labor Day and we have to work...so...Matt and Anna Lauren shopped for my birthday while they were off work / out of school and I was at work.

Matt decided it would be fun to let Anna Lauren pick out my birthday cake. They went to Kroger and Anna Lauren looked through the "book" and decided Mommy would really like Tinkerbell. So...at 31, I had my very own Tinkerbell cake...I LOVED it because it was what Anna Lauren picked out for me.

My birthday was on Saturday, but we had a packed full weekend so we didn't do much "celebrating", but I still managed to have a good day. You know...there are some years that birthdays end up being a "big" deal and others are just another day...it was one of those just another day years.

No comments: