Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducting Cooper Richard Calvert...

Cooper Richard Calvert
~ September 28, 2010 ~ 2:02 PM ~ 6 pounds/7 ounces ~ 19 1/2 inches ~

Mommy holding Cooper for the first time...I was a little "emotional" because I wanted to hear that his heart was beating PERFECT, and I heard arrhythmia. And of course, this is my FABULOUS doctor...and yes, she cried with me! Love this lady!

First picture with Mommy and Daddy...

Sweet, sweet little man!

Getting to hold Cooper for a few minutes...our time was limited with him yesterday afternoon because they were monitoring his heart so closely.

Big Sister loving her some Cooper!

She couldn't get enough of him...so sweet!

Of course, Anna Lauren refused to take a picture with us...maybe we can get one today!

Matt says this is his "mean" face...I think he is just precious! Last night we got to have him in the room with us for a couple hours, and he did great!

Big yawn...it was a hard day Mommy and Daddy!

5 comments:

kelly said...

Welcome to the world, big boy! We are so very glad that you are here and can't WAIT to kiss those cheeks. We love you lots and lots-Keke, Coach, Spenc and Mads

DianneM said...

He is so handsome. How wonderful to have another added to the family. I can't wait to see more pics.

The Hensons said...

he is precious! i love his "mean face!" congratulations!

Anna H said...

congratulations! i'm glad he is doing better. praying for his little heart.

meurrier said...

Oh, Mandi, he is so precious! I am so excited for y'all, and I am praying that his heart issue clears up soon! He has the brightest eyes!! Love the pics!!