Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Work Baby Shower...

Last Thursday the sweet ladies that I work with treated me to lunch and presents for baby Cooper. We had a yummy lunch at Two Sisters and then I enjoyed opening all the fun presents...and they were practical, just as I had asked...many diapers, wipes, bibs, and blankets for sweet Cooper! I am so blessed to have such wonderful
co-workers...

Opening diapers...I think almost everyone gave me some diapers as well as something else. So Cooper is set for a month or two...yea!

Drew, our student worker. This was his first baby shower and his comment was...WOW! You can tell by the look on his face that he was not so sure what he got himself into when he agreed to go to lunch.

Regina, Holli Grace's mom, and Drew...two of my favorites!

Regina insisted I take this picture...Mandi at 35 weeks!

All Cooper's goodies from the day...

No comments: