Saturday, August 4, 2012

Last "Together" Day...

Yesterday was Anna Lauren and Cooper's last day to go to school "together".  From this point on, they will be at different schools until Cooper starts kindergarten.

I talked to one of my friends yesterday, and she asked me how I was holding up...was I crying everyday?  I am FINE...yes, I can quickly get a tear, but if I go through the motions without thinking everything through I am fine so that is what I have chosen to do.  Just document with pictures and keep moving along...

It wasn't hard to get smiling pictures of Anna Lauren...she was more than ready for her last day at Ridgecrest.  When we walked out yesterday, I asked her if she was sad...she quickly said NO with a HUGE smile on her face.  Come next week she may change her mind...ha ha!







No comments: