Saturday, September 19, 2015

36th Birthday...

On Friday, September 11th I celebrated my 36th birthday.  Well, actually the celebration started on Wednesday night and ended Sunday night...I'm not complaining!


Matt was going to be out of town on my birthday for his annual fishing trip with the guys.  So...he and the kids gave me presents from them on Wednesday night because he left Thursday.


Cooper was very into the present opening...meaning...he wanted to open all of them and who cares that it was my birthday!


Love his "happy" faces...


They got me the books I requested...now...if there were only more hours in the day so I actually had time to read them.  I read two pages every night and fall asleep.


As crazy as life can be, I sure do love the few minutes we "stop", and I get smiles like these...priceless picture!


And this "big" girl of ours just happened to facetime at the perfect time and got to be a part of the birthday fun!


Since Matt was going to be out of town, Nanna came for the weekend.  She pulled all my birthday tricks...birthday breakfast as normal!


She actually went above and beyond balloons and donuts...she got flowers and cake too.  She knows how to make a girl feel special!


Shortly after I arrived at work, Kim showed up in my office with this LARGE bouquet of balloons.  Let's just say Sam owes Kim one, but it for sure made me smile all day!  


After work, we had dinner at Hammil's, took the kids to Barnes and Noble, and then a little birthday cake.  It was for sure a good day!


And the birthday celebration ended after Matt got back home on Sunday...we went to dinner at Popeye's (yes, exactly what I wanted) and then he surprised me with a slice of cookie cake. Thankful for another year and family and friends who celebrated my birthday with me!

No comments: