Saturday, September 19, 2015

Just A Little Soccer...

Once upon a time, I took my camera to every game and came straight home and did a "recap" of the game that day or within a couple days.  Well, life has changed, and we are in an extremely busy season of life.  Now...I take my camera to the game, and I post pictures several weeks later.  I cannot tell you which game, how many goals, etc.  What I can tell you is that we were there, Cooper was having fun, Cooper was scoring goals, and Cooper is loving him some soccer!


GOOOOO...gray sharks!!!



Can only see the top of his head, but he just scored a goal...




This means, he just scored his 3rd goal.  This kid is so much fun!





May be one of my favorite pictures so far this season...and what I love even more about the picture is Paxton's mom looking over her shoulder at him.  Paxton is one of his friends at school.


This one a favorite too!


More games to come...four year old soccer is pretty intense.  He is practicing one day a week and playing two days a week.  He loves it though and that is what matters.  Our rule is if you will not complain and always do your best, we will get you there for practice/games.  My biggest fear is that he is going to want to play every sport, and at some point, he will have to pick.

No comments: