Monday, October 19, 2015

All As...

Some how...some way...this little girl pulled off all As the first nine weeks.  By the skin of her teeth...BUT...she did it!  And let me just say, she was super excited because she thinks she can now go to the all "A" party...that was her only concern...a party!


This is her first year to have letter grades, and we are still adjusting and trying to figure it all out.  I am having a hard time because I cannot understand why you would not want to make to make all As...to make As/Bs was just never my thought process.  Her grades are all over the board so we are trying to figure out what she is capable of, when she just doesn't care, when she cares, etc.  Not sure I have figured out when she cares, but I am trying to be patient and work with her to be the best she can be!


And when it is all said and done in her little world, an A is an A...she is right, and we are so proud she pulled it off this time!

No comments: