Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Star Student...

Last week was a super fun week for our little man...it was his turn to be "star student" of his class.  He anxiously awaited his turn and was so excited that it was finally time for him to be the "star"!


On Monday, he had to take a poster to share with his friends and to hang outside his classroom all week.  


He said, "Mom, do I have to help you make my poster?  Because...I had rather you just do it for me."  I am quickly learning the difference between boy and girl.


He was SO proud of his poster and loved sharing it with his buddy, KJ.


KJ was so interested in his poster, and he and Cooper discussed every single picture.


Tuesday he got to take his favorite book to be read to his class...


Wednesday he got to take his favorite music cd so they could listen to it throughout the day...


Thursday he got to share his favorite snack with his friends...so...we stopped by the donut shop on the way to school.


So happy he got to bring donuts to school...


And Friday was a big day...Daddy and Mommy got to eat lunch with him at school.



When I asked him his favorite part of the week, he said EVERYTHING.  I must admit...it was a pretty fun week for me too...I loved watching his excitement every day! 

No comments: