Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bacotween...

While Anna Lauren was at cheer, Cooper and I enjoyed "Bacotween" at Millsaps.  Bacotween is trick or treating through Bacot, which is a freshmen dorm on campus.  They decorate the halls and pass out candy to all the kids of faculty and staff.  We try to go every year because it is such a fun night for the kids...


This little army guy was so excited when I picked him up from school and was ready to trick or treat...


Although my job has been somewhat challenging the last year, I wouldn't trade it for any other job.  Love, love, love being a part of the Millsaps community and my children getting to grow up in the "community"...


These students could be doing a million other things, but they are taking time to hand out candy to our kids!  Just makes me smile...


Queen of Hearts...Hadley, Evie...Hollie Grace, and Army Guy...Cooper who got hot and had to take off his jacket.  The dorm was REALLY hot!


I hate Anna Lauren had to miss out on the fun, but Cooper was sweet and shared his candy with her.  She understands that she made a commitment and cheer comes first...therefore, she really never complains when she has to miss out on something fun.

No comments: