Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Day...

The kids woke up Christmas morning to one of their most favorite surprises that Santa has been known to leave the past couple of years...a trip!


Disney World and then Miami...a jam packed super fun 10 day vacation!


Santa left a little banner telling them where they would be each day...


Santa left Cooper a shirt for Disney, new soccer cleats, a football lovey, a nerf gun, and a stocking full of treats and candy...


Santa left Sam a shirt for Disney and a stocking full of treats and candy...


Santa left Anna Lauren a shirt for Disney, ear buds, boots, a spa set, and a stocking full of treats and candy.


When you are going to be in the car for at least 28 hours going and coming, Santa knows snacks are necessary!


Santa left Matt a shirt for Disney and a stocking full of his favorite candy.


And Santa left me a shirt for Disney and a stocking full of my favorite candy.  And yes, since we were only going to Disney for one day, we made the best of it and wore matching shirts.  Why not be silly and have a little fun...right?


And last but not least, Santa left our arm bands for our super big day at Disney World.  

We really wanted Sam to be a part of our Christmas morning so I Face-timed her and Matt videoed.  Therefore, I really don't have "pictures" of the kids seeing their Santa.  I will say Cooper went straight to his gun and could have cared less about anything else. Anna Lauren "processed" the banner a several minutes before she put it all together.  They were excited but did NOT flip out like I had expected them to do.  However, as the day went on they got more and more and more excited!  Think it was just a big surprise that took some time to sink into their little heads.


After seeing Santa, we opened a few presents...Matt finally got to open his big surprise from me.



I got Matt and Sam tickets to go to the Miami Heat basketball while we were in Miami...


Nanna sent us all a present to open after we saw what Santa left...we all got a new beach towel for our trip.


These towels were much needed...many of our beach towels are on their last leg.


Think he was most excited about his present from Anna Lauren and Cooper...he had been wanting a YETI cup if you cannot tell.



MeMe and Pop Pop were with us on Christmas Day...we gave MeMe a necklace and a YETI cup too.  


It's not Christmas until Matt gets his beach calendar for his office...


The kids obviously thought Pop Pop needed help opening his new slippers and pajama pants.


Super excited about my new pots and pans...we have used the same ones since before we got married so it was definitely time for some new ones.


Leave it to Anna Lauren and Nanna...they are something!  Before Christmas, I told Matt and Anna Lauren I wanted a vest with my initials monogrammed on it.  Anna Lauren proceeds to be funny and say she is going to get "MaMa Cetia" monogrammed across the back.  No clue where she got that from but it stuck and she will randomly refer to me as MaMa Cetia.  So...while at Nanna's before Christmas, they made me a sign they "think" I am actually going to to hang somewhere.  Needless to say, I bought my own vest and had it monogrammed...I did not trust Matt and Anna Lauren.

After presents we had a lazy Christmas morning followed by a traditional Christmas lunch.  Matt's parents left after lunch, and we got to packing so we could leave at 6 AM the next day.  It was a great Christmas day full of much excitement...

No comments: