Sunday, January 10, 2016

Christmas Vacation Day 5...

On December 30th, we headed to South Beach...


There is no doubt in my mind...the beach is for sure Cooper's happy place.  He loves, loves, loves it!




Anna Lauren is pretty happy on the beach too...



They probably get it from their parents...Matt and I are for sure "beach" people...we tend to always head to the water for vacation.







After a couple hours playing on the beach, we had lunch on South Beach...





Then we headed to this area call Wynwood.  It was a really bad area that had "true" graffiti and now artists have come in and painted these amazing walls.  It is cool to see not such a good area come back to life...







Yes, I have millions of pictures of all the walls because I let Anna Lauren take the pictures here, but I didn't want to post all of them.   I knew she would enjoy this "art" area so I wanted to make it fun for her.  

After a big day at the beach and Wynwood, we headed home to cook dinner at home because one of Sam's PT friends was coming over to meet us/eat dinner.  Not sure why, but we didn't take any pictures that night.  But...we loved meeting Nicole...she was precious and it was nice to put a face with a name you hear all the time.

No comments: