Saturday, July 29, 2017

CBMI ~ Kentucky Vacation ~ Day 4...

Thursday I spent the day in class...


And the crew went back to Louisville to spend the day at Kentucky Kingdom AND Hurricane Bay...


Matt said they just had to ride their favorite ride before they did anything else...


They were better prepared on Thursday so they would do water slides for a little while and then ride the rides for a little while...just went back and forth all day.




This place was well worth $15 a day, which included free drinks. Because we were out of state, it was only $30 each for a two day pass.  For sure our kind of deal!!!



Look at these smiles...they really have the best Daddy who always makes sure they are having fun!!!


Riding rides and closing down the park for the second day in a row...


While the crew was still having fun at Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay, I was attending my graduation banquet...


One of the best things about CBMI is all the people you meet...it's nice to be able to bounce ideas/questions off of each other.  I had to skip a year between my first and second year so my first year friends have already graduated.  However, I met these girls last year and enjoyed spending the past two years with them.


Three summers, too many hours of class to count, and CBMI is done!!!



What a great experience this was for me...thankful for Millsaps and the bosses who encouraged me to go through the program.  I'm also thankful my family got to travel with me and be a part...

No comments: