Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1st Golf Lesson...

Two weekends ago, we went to Gulfport for Matt's "birthday" weekend...Matt and I did a biathlon on Saturday morning and then stayed at the Beau Rivage Saturday night for his 30th birthday. Anna Lauren got to stay with her Meme and Poppie and had a great time!

Matt's parents live on a golf course, and I have always told Matt, I want Anna Lauren to learn to play golf...that is just one thing I wish I had learned to play...I do not have enough patience (or time) to learn now.

So...before leaving Gulfport on Sunday, Matt and Poppie gave Anna Lauren her 1st golf lesson. I don't know who had more fun...Anna Lauren or Daddy and Poppie?


Anna Lauren having a great time playing with the golf balls...her Daddy and Poppie would hit them to her and she would just laugh...so much fun!

She didn't care much for her "kid" clubs...she preferred the real thing...


Poppie trying to teach Anna Lauren that the position of her hands is very important...not sure how well that went over but Poppie was trying hard...

Enough of the clubs...just putting the ball in the hole was way more fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she can hold my shaft and play with my balls anytime baby sex is hot