Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spencer's 1st Birthday Party...

I am going to begin my documentation of all our fun adventures last week...

Two weekends ago, we spent Saturday night in Atlanta for two reasons...it was a good stopping point for our trip to Augusta (the Masters) and most importantly, we would be able to celebrate Spencer's 1st birthday.

Spencer and James are both in Atlanta and get to play often but it is not often Anna Lauren can join them. So...it was fun watching them play although they are at an age of not sharing very well, biting, pushing, etc. I have been told Anna Lauren is the toughest...oh my...I'm afraid we definitely have a tom boy on her hands. That is ok though...I don't think I would know what to do with a "prissy" girl.

Below is a picture of Spencer with his mommy and daddy. Kelly had the greatest idea...they have always called him "bug" so she served dirt cake and put bugs on top of the dirt. It was super cute...great idea for you girls with boys!

Coming soon...documentation / pictures from the Masters!

No comments: