Thursday, April 17, 2008

Matt's 30th Birthday...

On Monday, we celebrated Matt's 30th birthday! And as I posted earlier this week, I actually pulled off a suprise party for him...I was so proud of myself and more than anything I was glad I was able to make it possible for him to have a fun birthday and one he will always remember. Thanks to our sweet friend Jennifer, here are a few pictures from the party...enjoy!


Anxiosly awaiting for Matt to arrive...thanks to everyone who "kept the secret" and was there to celebrate such a special day with Matt!


Matt rounding the corner to hear "surprise"... notice me carrying Holt's birthday present. Matt really had no clue and was confident he was going to Holt's birthday party.

Matt realizing the party is actually for him and not Holt...he is asking me...is this really for me?

Now he is all smiles as he has realized the party really is for him. I on the other hand, have tears in my eyes as I was just so relieved / excited I had pulled it off!
Present #29 was a cap for him to wear at his party...and Present #30 was his party! He had such a fun time opening all his presents. I let him start opening his presents on Saturday as I showered him with 30 presents for his 30th birthday.

And we all know...Matt loves cookie cake (or should we say icing)...he was determined to eat the "30" due to that part of the cake having the most icing.


I know...you are still waiting for pictures from the Masters. The problem is Matt took over 500 pictures so it will take us some time to pick out a few to post...we will definitely post some because Augusta National is just too beautiful to not share some of the pictures with you. Hopefully we can filter through those pictures this weekend...we are going to be at home, and we are so excited. We are in need of a weekend at home!

No comments: