Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year...I would like to say we brought in the new year with excitement, but I must admit we got in bed around 10 PM...Matt watched TV for a little while, and I balanced our checkbook. Needless to say, we are getting old and have little excitement. However, we did make it to 11 PM to watch the ball drop in New York and woke up at midnight our time to the sound of fireworks...only to say...is that not enough fireworks...we are trying to sleep!

Although we did not bring in the new year with much excitement, we are looking forward to 2009 and wish you and your family a wonderful year as well!

Next on the "to do" list...I'm running the Jackson 1/2 marathon Saturday and yes, after driving the course the other day I must say I have lost my mind. I ran with my cousin's husband the day after Christmas, and he talked me into running the race with him, which is somewhat different for me as I am use to running with my favorite running partner, Matthew. However, Matt will be spectating Saturday...he is still enjoying his break after running Memphis (I'm the crazy one).

Coming soon...some more holiday pictures as well as race pictures...

No comments: