Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Reading Books...

As I've said in recent posts, Anna Lauren loves our neighbor Adam (or Ady as she calls him) and every day when we turn onto our street she begs to go to his house. Well, today was one of those days I gave in and off to "intrude" we went. And yes, as usual she managed to get supper out of the deal. Anyway, we talked Adam into coming to our house to play for a little while, which is unusual because he usually wants to stay at his house.

Matt and I just let them play in Anna Lauren's room and would check on them from time to time. Well, at one point, when I stuck my head around the corner to "peek" and make sure they were ok, this is what I saw...they had emptied Anna Lauren's canvas totes from her shelves and were sitting in them reading...I ran and got the camera and managed to get one shot...


3 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

Cute! So fun that she has such a good buddy!! :)

meurrier said...

so cute!! kids are so funny in how they use their creativity and imagination! glad you got a picture of it!

Anna H said...

What a precious picture! So glad you were able to capture it!