Monday, March 16, 2009

Adorable...

My cousin, Carrie, is absolutely amazing! She has three little boys (4 and under) and has a heart bigger than you can ever imagine...she never complains and does anything and everything with a smile on her face...like I said, amazing!

And in all her "spare time" she still sews and made Anna Lauren this adorable outfit for Christmas. However, it was about 10 inches long due to the "adorable" ruffle so we just got the pants back from Carrie and Anna Lauren wore the outfit to school today only because I knew she would not be going on the playground, which always leads to filthy clothes. Needless to say, she was a hit at daycare and everyone bragged on her outfit...

Now...she is not into pictures these days (hence why you have not seen many of her lately)...but...I convinced her to take pictures of daddy with another camera in order for us to get a picture of her outfit. So...these are pictures of the outfit not Anna Lauren because she was not having her picture made.

And last but not least, thanks to Aunt Carrie for her "adorable" outfit...




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I didn't get to see her personally today but I bet she was the center of attention! The outfit is great!

Mysti Chustz said...

I love that outfit Mandi!! Carrie amazes me too...don't know how she does all that she does!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Too cute! Carrie does it all, doesn't she?!

meurrier said...

So cute, Mandi! Anna Lauren is getting SO big! Have you decided about the Rebel Man yet?