Sunday, March 29, 2009

Whatever It Takes...

Although I do not recall hearing my mother telling Anna Lauren "no" very many times, she likes to pick at me and call me the push-over mommy. I refer to it as "whatever it takes" to get out the door.

Most mornings we are dressed or almost dressed before Anna Lauren wakes up, but Sunday mornings are always the hardest to get everyone ready and out the door for church because Anna Lauren is awake during the entire getting ready process, and we have to keep her entertained so that we can get ready.

Thanks to Parker, Anna Lauren got a sticker book for her birthday, and it was very entertaining this morning as mommy and daddy were getting ready for church. I just could not resist running and getting the camera when I looked and saw what she was doing...you know, stickers can go on your belly, right? And this is just one example of "whatever it takes" to get out the door!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!! Glad the stickers came in handy!! Love, Emily